Ideal for overcoming any difference in height.
The single scissor lift table platform comprises a flat surface, a set of single scissors and the hydraulic cylinders.
Inkema single scissor lifts tables are mainly conceived to:
- Overcome differences in level: they lift any kind of load to overcome different heights in small spaces.
- Loading Bays: A scissor lift is one of the most widely used solutions when there is no height in the bay or when vehicles of different heights have to be loaded and unloaded.
- Production and assembly systems: optimisation of assembly lines, systems of production, maintenance, repair, packaging, etc.
In our factory we pay special attention to the safety of our platforms with different duly tested devices backed by years of experience:
- Emergency stop activated by cut off or loss of voltage.
- Non-fall safety valve inside the hydraulic cylinders.
- Electric safety system working as foot protection.
- Safety signalling by means of stickers on moving parts.
- Safety bar preventing the platform from closing during maintenance work.
- All platforms comply with the European UNE-EN 1570 and EN1570-1 standards.
- Made in stainless or galvanised steel to withstand corrosive atmospheres (optional).
- Non-slip teardrop top surface (optional).
Moreover, to satisfy all customer’s needs, Inkema has a full range of accessories and finishes for scissor lifts tables.