The quality of our doors makes us unique.
Inkema sectional doors are ideal for the closing of any industrial building or warehouse, due to their resistance and easy handling. They also saves energy in the installations which require thermal insulation.
The sectional doors are formed by the following elements:
- Panels: Formed by two sheets of galvanized painting for their external parts and joined by hot injected polyurethane foam to ensure its durability. It is thus obtained an insulation of 1.65 W/m²K.
- Tracks: Ready-made with different 2mm. thick galvanized profiles. They hold with total security the rail where the door is slipped through the pre-frame. The tracks are specially designed to take up the minimum possible space and they are presented in different formats (vertical lift, normal lift, high lift, low headroom).
- Compensation line: Designed to have a minimum life of 15,000 cycles, and with the necessary springs for their functioning. They are jointed to the rolling drums through an axle. These drums pick up the steel cable that is jointed to the panels and keeps them hung.
- Door hardware: Next to the fixing screws, it is galvanized in zinc to ensure its durability.
- Width: 40 mm
- Height: 500 mm / 610 mm
- Weight: 9,83 Kg/m²
- Densidad: 40-42 kg/m² ( ±5% )
Panel insulation factor:
- K value – Watt m2. °C – 0.50
- Resistance to water: IP65
- Resistance to wind: up to 120km/h. Type 3 (upon dimensions)
- Fire resistance: B3 - DIN 4102
- Working temperature: -30ºC; +60ºC
- Soundproofing: R=28dB
- Optional motorisation.
- All tolerances according to DIN EN 10130
In addition to the standard features, we also offer options:
- 80mm thick panel (only available in colour RAL 9002).
- Pedestrian door.
- Stainless steel fittings and guides.
- T-shaped panel base.
- UPS Kit (Uninterruptible Power Supply).
- Manual handle and external lock.
- Small windows with rubber profiles (3 sizes available): 638x206mm / 680x373mm (rectangular) and 663x343mm (oval).
The colours available for the standard sectional door panels are as follows:
Inkema glazed sectional door provides both a perfect view of the outside and a functional enclosure, offering safety and strength.
Thanks to their transparency, resistance and style, the Inkema glazed sectional doors are the best way to benefit from natural light. They also show off your interior and give your facility a modern look.